1. PNS is a business in the Nutrition and Supplement industry.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way of email.
3. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by PNS is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, PNS will refund the client in full within 30 days. In cases of damaged goods, receipt of damaged goods must be immediately lodged within 7 days with PNS via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org including photographs detailing the damage.
In cases of exchanges for incorrect item delivery, PNS will collect and exchange your item to the correct item at no cost to the buyer if notified within 7 days of delivery. In cases of exchanges for any reason other than incorrect item, the cost of collection and return courier will be the expense of the buyer and must be lodged with PNS within 7 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) within 30 days.
Standard CPI rules would apply. No returns will be accepted for expired products.
4. PNS shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
5. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
6. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for PNS via PayFast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by PNS separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFast’s secure site. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
9. PNS takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and PNS chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, PO Box 11,
Kloof, 3640, Durban, South Africa
PNS may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
11. This website is run by registered Business name based in South Africa and with registration number xxxx and Registered owner name (Member).
12. PNS contact details Company Postal Address: PO Box 11, Kloof, 3640, Durban, South Africa